.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

OLASUPO OJO DENIES EVER CRITICIZING NBA PRESIDENT IN PERSON OR BY HIS GOVERNANCE STYLE- 'Lies were credited to me'


Consequent upon the release of the thenigerianlawyers web page on 9th April quoting Olasupo Ojo as criticising the person of AB Mahmoud or style of
governance of the NBA, titled "Revealed: How AB Mahmoud Runs our NBA by Ojo Olasupo"

Olasipo Ojo in reaction to the said release had issued another release where he denied ever saying most of the things credited to him. He reportedly released same vide his Whatsapp page as follows:

"Olasupo Ojo Vs NBA: My attention has been drawn to a statement credited to me about how ABM runs the NBA. I categorically deny issuing or making such statement in writing or orally to anyone anywhere anytime.

"I have contacted the person who posted the said statement to remove my name and state the name of the author and clarify the mix up.

"Every lawyer have their freedom of expression and i can't object to the expression by the real àuthor.

"However. I issue statements consistent with my conviction. I don't issue statement against persons. I address germane  issues that will further our collective interest in the NBA.

" There are very deep and fundamental issues crying to be addressed not the style of governance by ABM or the GS. They are not subject of my agitation for the rule of law in NBA affairs.

" The issues predate them hence I needn't contend with them unless they chose to contend with me. The NBA will judge them according to their standard.

" I can't judge them. NBA is greater and more important. Thanks.

"I remain yours, OLASUPO OJO. 9/4/2017."


We give all for Benefits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments is personal and therefore does not in anyway portray the opinion or stand of the writer, Lordricharmond or administrator of this blog

/>