.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

TIME TO QUIT: I'M TIRED OF BEING ON TV: Frank Edoho (Who wants to be a Millionaire)

Frank Edoho
Popular broadcaster and presenter of the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game show, Frank Edoho has said that he is
considering going behind the scene to support emerging talents.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said , “ I ’ m a full broadcaster and everything I do revolves around entertainment . I don ’ t do anything else. However , I have a lot of new things that I ’ m working on at the moment.

I like working behind the scenes and pushing my projects . I ’ m tired of being onscreen.

I think it’ s time to give opportunity to other people. I and my production company are churning out some radio programs and a TV show. ”

On what he has learnt from hosting WWTBAM, he said , “The underlying theme for me is that knowledge is power . And for everything you want to do , you have to work for it. Even to win money on the show, people have to sit down and answer 15 questions . It has also taught me how to be a proper professional because I treat every episode in a different way and I prepare for it painstakingly . Preparation and hard work are the basis for success . ”

Speaking on what has sustained him as the presenter of the show over the years , he said , “ I believe that God is the major factor that has kept me on as the presenter of the show. Anybody can be removed at anytime, so I ’ m not flattered by the fact that I ’ ve been there for 13 years ; it doesn ’ t mean that I ’ m the best broadcaster . ”

Giving advice to other broadcasters, he said , “There are different aspects of broadcasting; for TV , the person has to look good , exude confidence and speak wonderful English . And I don ’ t mean common English but one that would command the attention of people and ensure that they get your message . You also have to work hard and read a lot . It is helpful to watch other broadcasters that you admire and before long , their talents would rub off on you . ”

On his most interesting interaction with a fan , he said , “A white person once recognised me at a mall in Sweden and I consider that to be very memorable . There have also been a couple of ladies getting naughty but apart from that , there hasn’ t really been anything exciting . I think it ’ s just a privilege that I ’ m on TV ; anybody that is on TV would be popular .

I also believe that it’ s the show that is popular and not me. ”

We give all for Benefits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments is personal and therefore does not in anyway portray the opinion or stand of the writer, Lordricharmond or administrator of this blog

/>