.

Monday, March 27, 2017

EXCERPT: SEN AHMED BOLA TINUBU MADE NOTORIOUS COMMENTS ON VICE PRESIDENT OSINBAJO: Adjectives Far-fetched

Vice President Osinbajo and Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu

"Osinbajo was the best decision I ever made in my political career, the biggest weapon in my political armoury'.

"The capability and firmness of Osinbajo in my time of travail made me to triumph against every plan by my detractors to destroy my image and career.”

“Osinbajo brought his knowledge of constitutional law and stood by me even at the time when some of my commissioners were planning to resign from the cabinet. He indulged my politics and allowed it to flourish in the face of detractors,”

“Osinbajo encouraged me to create 37 Local Council Development Areas with his astounding knowledge of constitutional law.

I could challenge the Federal Government because of the capability of the professor of law...”

By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

We give all for Benefits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments is personal and therefore does not in anyway portray the opinion or stand of the writer, Lordricharmond or administrator of this blog

/>