.

Monday, January 30, 2017

US WANTS MY LATE BROTHER, NOT ME: I WILL HIRE 40 OPC GUARDS TO DEFEND MYSELF; People will die before I'm extradicted- Kashamu


Buruji Kashamu, a senator representing Ogun East Constituency of Ogun State says two or three people will die before he can be extradicted to United States.

According to reports, the senator who is been charged with drug related offences had vowed to hire 40 Oodua peoples congress members to protect him.

maintaining his innocence, the Senator said, Adewale his late brother was the culprit not him.

in his words, he reportedly said,"I will go and hire OPC, maybe like 40, I will load them in my vehicle, maybe the day we meet, one had to kill one.

"That is for sure, one has to kill one, because i am not ready to go anywhere. Before that happens, maybe about two, three, four or five will have to die.

"The Benenoise Interpol Produced evidence showing that the Benin telephone lines through which the US offender communicated with their West Africa collaborators belongs to my brother, Adewale Kashamu and not me.

"When they were looking for him, the NDLEA went to his house, they searched his house, they went to his car company and sealed his car company and took over 30 vehicles that were there. He ran away"

He blamed his predicament on former president Olusegun Obasanjo, and pleading with the government of President Muhamodu Buhari to protect him.

"...Obasanjo had been pushing them, using one Sandra, a former ambassador to the United States, He is the one pushing everybody, meeting all these Judges, but what have I done? he said.

"there is no extradition that can be brought against me again, the only thing they can do is to watch and catch me on the road; throw me to the airport or Cotonou or throw me in a vessel and take me through the Atlantic Ocean, I am not going to let that happen" he said 

Source: www.omojuwa.com

We give all for benefits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments is personal and therefore does not in anyway portray the opinion or stand of the writer, Lordricharmond or administrator of this blog

/>