.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Revealed: Why Men Must Carry Out DNA Test on all His Children- My Own Story


DNA TEST AND INFIDELITY OF SOME NIGERIAN WOMEN : PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF A MAN.
By Ayotunde Igiiwe SobogunRofa

On the DNA issue going on here, I will tell you personal experience and I want you to know that I just wanted to write this for people, especially unmarried guys and those who are already married with kids.


In my opinion I will urge any sane man to go take DNA test for all the kids that his wife claimed to be his...

What you are about to read is my personal story

I dated a girl between 1999 and 2003 while I was at the university and she was a pre-ND student at a polytechnic somewhere in Yorubaland. Having been a person who look down on "poly" student back then due to my ignorance, I made sure I "arranged" for her to write JAMB and got admitted to a university in Yoruba land. I paid almost #50,000 for her school fees and accommodation to make sure that she was comfortable ( I made very good money from teaching, both general and private teaching).

In 2003, I got shell scholarship to study mechanical engineering at CALTECH, California in united states and I gave her my words that I'll be back to bring her to the states as soon as I settle down. I was honestly serious about it

Remember, gsm was a new thing back then and quite expensive (#33,000), however I made sure I got her an Nokia phone and MTN SIM card so I could communicate with her as much as possible and put her mind to rest and mind you, before I left to the states. I never open her underwear for once because she told me she was a "Virgin" and I believed her ( the reason was best known to me). I returned to Nigeria 3 times between 2003 and 2004 December and the little money I got was practically sent to her each month.

I left CALTECH in 2005 because I got bored and wanted to do what I enjoy doing most and that is play with COMPUTERS, hence I opted to go study information technology in Finland for free while my scholarship was renegotiated.

Before departing to Helsinki this time around we "did it a few times", however I wasn't sure of the definition of "virgin" then because I never had one in the past and believe me when I say I wasn't sure of who is a Virgin back then. But Lo and behold, she told me she was pregnant after 3 months of my departure to Helsinki, although I had mixed feelings about it but I believe the child was mine.

That was the beginning of my problem with her because no amount I sent to her was enough and I had to work my ass out just to satisfied her. I would travel 10 hrs (to and fro to a city called Joensuu from Helsinki) to work as a cleaner for just three hours on every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday just to make ends meet and at the same time I was trying to arrange documents to bring her over to Finland so she could have the baby here knowing that if she had the baby in Israel, the child will not be entitled to Israeli citizenship as it is the mother that determines the paternity of the child.

She would insult the hell out of me if I didn't send the amount she requested and tell me on many occasions to return home if Europe did not pay me. She would tell me how much others in Europe give their wives and even those who have never stepped their foot outside Nigeria could do better. She put me under enormous amount of pressure.

The child was born in 2006 and I was home around August that same year to see my "child".
While in Naija, we did it again but to my surprise I was infected with STD for the first time in my life and I never slept with any other woman while away all the years ( believe me when I say that because I can be very discipline and I tell you am a saint when it comes to that).

Been a novice then, I told her to go take care of herself because I thought it was a toilet disease she most have contacted in a public. After I told that I contacted STD from her ,she almost stopped me from going back unless I take her and the child along and it took cajoling her before I took back my passport from her. Infact her mother threatened me indirectly that I would be deported if I don't take her daughter to Europe with me on that trip.

When I got back to Finland, I went straight to a doctor and it was he, the doctor, who told me that what I got was sexually transmitted infections and I must have gotten it from the person I slept with, which was "my baby mama". When I called her to inform her about what the doctor said, the cursed the hell out of the doctor that he doesn't know his job and he must be crazy.

By 2008,I had started working as a database engineer at Nokia and I was comfortable enough to submit all required documents and fund to have her and "our" child over for a visit, however as luck would smile on me two weeks to the date of their interview at the Finnish embassy in abuja "my child" fell terribly sick to the point that blood transfusion was required for the child. She was taken to an hospital in Egbeda but I requested she be transferred to EKO hospital where she could have good medical attention and because I have the money.

Having done my blood test before I left Nigeria by my Egbon Ismaila Olatunji Sule ( he actually told me not to date the girl or allow her to have a baby for me before leaving but I refused to listen) I knew my blood type and blood group like the back of my hands. I called my contact at EKO hospital to connect me to the doctor in charge of "my daughter" so I could have regular updates on her case.

My first conversation with the doctor was related to the sickness and how to go about it and then the question turned to me and the mother. He said he took the blood sample of the mother already and he wanted to know about my blood type and group. When I told him, he was silent for like 40 second and I asked what was the problem. He said it would be good if I go take another test in Finland and have them sent to him so as to ascertain my blood group and type.

The following day I told my boss at work what was happening and he gave me two weeks off to visit Nigeria and paid half of my flight trip back home to see my so called daughter. I told the doctor I'll be on my way to Lagos but would take the test before my departure and within a week I got my result and I was on my way to Yoruba land.

The doctor called me few days after I gave him my result to update me about the progress they have made so far, however what struck me was that neither of us can't donate blood for her and as if I was possessed, I told him and the rest of the doctors that I want a DNA test for that child. " My madam" did not react either because she doesn't know what DNA is.

To cut this epistle short, the DNA result came out and the child happened not to be mine.
I have been a victim of training a child that wasn't mine for few years only to discover via DNA only because the child was sick and we needed blood transfusion to her.

I went through hell and emotional abuse from a woman who got pregnant for another guy and was sleeping around while I was abroad in the cold and lonely, but some people think I should not take a DNA test for my child. Sorry, I will and I already did for my child because I am not ready to leave any stone unturned.

Ayotunde Igiiwe SobogunRofa, is a proud Yoruba man(from Nigeria), currently working in Finland as Info Tech consultant.

CLICK HOME BELOW (in blue/red colour)TO GO TO BLOG MAIN PAGE

 We give all for Benefits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments is personal and therefore does not in anyway portray the opinion or stand of the writer, Lordricharmond or administrator of this blog

/>