.

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Humble Declaration to Contest for the Position of the Branch Secretary of Nigerian Bar Association, Ibadan Bar- Richarmond O. Natha-Alade

Richarmond O. Natha-Alade

Dear Revered Learned Silks, Senior / Colleagues and Friends,

My name is Richarmond O. Natha-Alade, the Executive Partner, Sun Natha-Alade & Partners (SNATHAP), a member of Nigerian Bar Association, Ibadan Branch.

It is my greatest delight to formally offer myself for service as I declare my intention to contest for the position of the General Secretary of the Nigerian Bar Association, Ibadan Branch.

I consider it necessary to inform you of my resolve to serve the Bar under the cover of your unflinching supports;

Most humbly, I believe so firmly, that I have the requisite knowledge and experiences to contest and deliver as the General Secretary of our great Premier Bar.

I most earnestly yearn and solicit for your supports in all spheres to enable me actualize the aspiration and goals.

I shall in no time, role out my dossiers and intentions for our great bar.


I count on you. Together We Can!

I am most obliged.



signed:
RICHARMOND O. NATHA-ALADE






CLICK HOME BELOW (in blue/red colour)TO GO TO BLOG MAIN PAGE

We give all for Benefits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments is personal and therefore does not in anyway portray the opinion or stand of the writer, Lordricharmond or administrator of this blog

/>